Blog Archive

Friday, August 2, 2013

Die Inside- Original poem by Lolita Lynn


Die Inside

 

I find myself becoming dead inside.

I cared for you with all my heart,

But I feel the Pain a lot less inside.

I fear resentment will soon start.

What do I do with this anger inside?

Can I hide it? Bury it down deep?

All I hear is a storm inside,

A fury that steals my sleep.

How to mend what’s destroyed inside?

I cannot say exactly how.

My love for you may Die Inside

If a change does not happen now.

I don’t want to feel cold inside,

I miss the warmth of your love.

But now a days I’m empty inside

Even when it’s you I’m thinking of.

Perhaps I’ll push to try inside,

To save my breaking heart.

For if I were to Die Inside

We will surely drift apart.

-June 22, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment