Blog Archive

Monday, August 12, 2013

"Immune One-Alone with the Dead" The Walking Dead FanFiction by Lolita Lynn


“Immune 1- Alone with the Dead”

            My job doesn't matter anymore. Bills don't matter anymore. Even the fact the Gregg cheated on me doesn't matter anymore. The dead have begun to walk and are killing people. I was bitten fighting off Gregg. He had come over to apologize and I fully expected to kick him to the curb until my neighbor burst in on us. He was crazed, incoherent, and bleeding from his neck. Just the other day I helped him to assemble his entertainment center, now he was eating Gregg's eyes out. In the struggle I managed to get him off Gregg and lock him or it outside. Gregg bled out faster than I thought. He turned quickly and bit me on my arm, man did it hurt. I killed Gregg, with the katana sword hanging on my living room wall that he gave me for a birthday two years prior. I drove it through his head and felt the breaking of the skull through the hilt. I have to admit, I did enjoy it slightly, not that I'm a cold hearted killer, but well, the man just cheated on me. Off subject: Anyways, looking outside my window, my neighbor wasn't the only one have a bad day. The street was in turmoil and I had to get out. I changed out of my dress and into pants and boots. I took the sword and various other knives. I have a thing for them, okay? Some supplies, not much. No guns, I didn't have any but I knew where to get them. Outside, you would think there was a riot. People ran in every direction, unsure of what to do. I had no family, I barely had friends, and I no longer had Gregg so I just needed to leave. Find somewhere safe but first, I needed more supplies.

 

The bleeding on my arm finally stopped as I pulled up to the gun store. This part of the city seems to be abandoned and the glass of the stores was all broken in. Damn! Empty shelves met me as I walked in. No guns, no bullets, nothing. I don't know why I thought it would be that easy, looks like a lot of people had the same idea I had. Damn, again. I couldn't stay long; I could hear them getting closer. Have to keep moving. But the bite; If Gregg was bitten and turned then that means it was only a matter of time before I turned. Triple damn! I wasn't going to give up. I need to keep fighting, who knows; maybe I'll still make it out of this. Hopefully....To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment